The Parish Council meeting is the normal way that PC business is carried out. Amongst other items a meeting will usually discuss planning applications, reports from District and County Councillors, updates of the Parish Plan and ongoing activity within the Parish, including items brought to the attention of the PC by members of the Public.
The PC normally meets monthly on a Thursday at 8pm in the Community Room at Spaldwick School. The meetings are open to the public with time set aside for public participation.
The Public and Press are most welcome to attend these meetings.
Please use the following links for information on Spaldwick Parish Council governance:
- SPC Standing Orders
- SPC financial-regulations-england-july-2019- revised Feb 2022
- SPC Financial Regulations
- SPC GDPR Policy
- SPC Risk Assessment
- SPC Complaints Procedure
- Local Government Association Model Councillor Code of Conduct 2020
- Info Publication Scheme
- Spaldwick Parish Council- Safeguarding Policy.
- Spaldwick Parish Council- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Accessibility statement for Spaldwick Parish Council- May 2022
- Fixed asset register 2022
- Beekeeping Policy for Spaldwick Parish Council
- Risk Assessment for Beekeeping at Spaldwick Town & Poors Charity Field
- SPC Covid-19 Risk Assessment.
- Spaldwick Community Room- Risk Assessment
- Spaldwick Play Park- Risk Assessment
- Re-opening of Spaldwick Play Park following Covid-19 closure
Register of Members’ Interests
Here is the current Register of Interests for the serving Councillors.